One pot vegetarian salad
GO GREEN! Recipe for vegetarian salad – cooked in one pot (or tin) only. ?
- root vegetables (carrot, parsley, sweet potato)
- red pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- green spinach
- corn salad (valerianella locusta)
- red wine
- olive oil
- salt, black pepper
- Fry onion and root vegetables in olive oil in a pot. Then let it bake a little in the oven.
- Add red pepper, salt, black pepper and wine, mix and bake it more.
- Add green spinach, mozzarella and tomatoes, mix it and bake it again. (Only few minutes now.)
- Add corn salad, salt and pepper if necessary and mix it finally.
- Serve with dark bread and olive oil.